Actively living our mission of eliminating racism, empowering women and girls, and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all.
The YWCA of Minneapolis - Women Leading Change since 1891
Your gift changes lives through the YWCA’s innovative programs and passionate advocacy in education, racial justice and wellness. Each year the YWCA equips more than 25,000 people to create brighter futures for themselves, their families and their community.
- Girls & Youth Programs preparing youth to be leaders, learners and creators of change so that they graduate from high school ready for college and careers.
- Quality Early Childhood Education that prepares children for success in school and life in partnership with their family.
- Inclusive and welcoming Health & Fitness facilities in the urban core to improve the health and fitness of our community.
- Racial Justice programs that engage, connect and lead the community in eliminating racism.
- Drive Public Policy solutions that address institutional racism and advance economic empowerment for women and girls.
- Deliver Women’s Wellness programs that build strength, dignity and vitality in all women.
We invite you to stand with the YWCA of Minneapolis in our mission and our work.
Everyone who gives a gift of $25 or more from this page on 2013 Give to the Max Day will be entered in a drawing to win:
- 12-punch Small Group Training Program Pass to sample different workouts
- YWCA orange Ogio bag