Violence hurts. Tubman is here.
- We provide a safe space for over 1,600 women and children in our shelters.
- Over 17,000 individuals receive crisis support, create safety plans, and connect with new resources on our helpline.
- Our Volunteer Advocates and Attorneys help over 4,000 individuals navigate the legal systems in Hennepin, Ramsey and Washington counties.
- Over 1,300 individuals receive mental and chemical health therapy in our licensed clinics.
- 7,500 school students will attend classes and presentations on dating violence prevention to build safe futures.
- 1,000 adults gain stability, self-sufficiency, and networks through support groups and classes.
- 2,500 seniors and their caregivers receive resources to age with dignity.
Former Agency Names: Tubman Family Alliance; Chrysalis, A Center for Women; Harriet Tubman Center; Family Violence Network; ElderCare Rights Alliance