TRUST unites and mobilizes congregations and the community to serve and empower our neighbors. Help us serve the community.
Every day, someone in south Minneapolis is being cared for by TRUST.
In a year:
- over 2,000 volunteers provide 25,000 hours of service;
- 25,000 hot noon meals are delivered;
- 2,500 chores are done to keep people in their homes;
- 600 round trips to the grocery store are driven:
- Life Enrichment lifelong learning happens on 18 Mondays;
- 200 people go on one of six day tours;
- grief support groups are held for thirty weeks;
- 28 estate sales are held;
- TRUST Builders provide 221 work days for Urban Homeworks;
- TRUST Youth are creating service projects and learning about homelessness; and
- so much more is offered.
What people say:
- “Meals on Wheels volunteers are such day brighteners, no matter what the weather. I want them to know how much they improve my quality of life.” Meals on Wheels client
- “It helps me stay in my home. Pleasant reliable workers.” Chore client
- “I don’t know what I would have done without the program. There are two additional benefits – getting me out of the house and getting to know people. Thank God we have the grocery program.” Grocery transportation client
Help us continue to do "good works" for the community.