Mission: to help bring an end to family violence and sexual assault. No one deserves to be abused.
Community Giving Cards - Honor someone on your gift list and help abused families at the same time.
Communities can make a difference!
Give to END domestic abuse. Your gift is not just a drop in the bucket; your gift helps families in need:
· A bed for young kids - caught in the middle of domestic abuse and sometimes victims
· Job placement and coaching - guidance and support in finding a stable job for domestic abuse victims
· A place to stay - The Refuge Network's shelter, Black Dog Hill, a safe place for those escaping family violence.
· Self sufficiency - Advocates support clients to reach goals in an effort to live violence-free.
· Legal support - Advocacy and support with protection orders and family court matters; criminal court.
· The essentials - Bathroom supplies, clothing, transportation and other daily necessities that victims must often leave behind when escaping abusive relationships.
· A friend - Advocates to listen, and provide supportive, non-judgmental services.
All gifts made on our GiveMN page go to general operation support of The Refuge Network's work in our community.
For more information visit our website or call us.