Olmsted Outreach is a Rochester, Minnesota non-profit umbrella organization.
Through its member programs Olmsted Outreach seeks to fulfill its mission: to reach out to Rochester, greater Olmsted County and communities around the world with the love of Jesus Christ to meet people's physical, social emotional, educational and spiritual needs.
Olmsted Outreach member programs are:
- Friendship Place - a ministry to underprivileged children in SE Rochester
- Africa Partners Medical - provides medical education and medical supplies to West Africa
- Mediation and Conflict Services - provides dispute resolution services to SE Minnesota
- Minnesota Sudden Cardiac Arrest Survivors Network - provides support for sudden cardiac arrest survivors, and education and advocacy on automatic external defibrillators (AEDs) and defibrillation
- A.C.T.S. for Kids - a ministry to provide supplemental food, clothing, personal needs, and educational assistance to underprivileged children in Rochester schools
- HOPE Outreach Ministry - a counseling and support ministry for victims of domestic abuse.