We raise money for local non-profits. We fund a range of programs that keep Northfield strong. We bring community together.
Northfield Area United Way is 100% Local: All donations stay in the Northfield area to fund local programs in Health, Education, and Basic Needs.
- Alleviate hunger.
- Stabilize families.
- Help in times of crisis.
- Every child prepared to succeed in school, and beyond.
- Stable housing for all.
- Good health for all, regardless of income.
- Community connectedness.
- American Red Cross – Rice and LeSeuer Counties
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Southern Minnesota
- Boy Scouts – Northern Star Council
- Community Action Center
- Growing Up Healthy
- Healthy Community Initiative
- HOPE Center
- Mental Health Association of Minnesota
- Northfield Arts Guild
- Northfield Youth Sports Collaborative
- Northfield Union of Youth – The Key
- Northfield Public Schools: Bridges to Kindergarten
- Northfield Public Schools: Hand-in-Hand Preschool
- Northfield Public Schools: Omada chemical/mental health services
- Northfield Public Schools: PLUS Program
- Project ABLE
- Project Friendship
- Reaching Our Goals
- Ruth’s House
- SEMCAC Senior Dining
- Three Rivers Community Action
Learn more at www.northfieldunitedway.org