Your gift will make a difference in the lives of older adults residing at Northfield Retirement Community.
About Northfield Retirement Community
For more than 40 years, Northfield Retirement Community (NRC) has provided exceptional housing, care facilities and services for seniors seeking a vibrant community rooted in the Christian tradition. With an emphasis on innovation, choice and tradition, NRC offers an array of housing options, including a care center, assisted living, memory care, apartments, town homes, a cooperative and condominiums, to match each resident’s unique needs. Consistently, NRC’s focus is on giving adults, age 55 or older, the assistance they need to lead healthy, meaningful lives.
Gifts Will Support:
Northfield Retirement Community is currently raising funds for the Spiritual Life Endowment, Pathways of Faith Park and the NRC Family Fund.
- Spiritual Life Endowment - The Spiritual Life Endowment ensures a full-time chaplaincy, individualized pastoral care, support from a parish nurse and a range of spiritual programs far into the future.
- Pathways of Faith Park – Pathways of Faith Park reflects NRC’s mission and ministry and offers a quiet place to experience spiritual renewal, share time with family and friends, and gather as a community.
- NRC Family Fund - NRC is reaching beyond its campus and empowering individuals to age in their own homes. The NRC Family Fund will build a safety net for residents who may face unexpected financial challenges and need monetary assistance to avoid an unwanted move.
In the past year, Northfield Retirement Community has been awarded the following honors:
- Aging Services of Minnesota designated NRC as the recipient of the Confident Choices Award, which recognizes the quality of services, programming and amenities offered on the campus.
- The Care Center also received My InnerView’s Annual Excellence in Action Award for the fifth consecutive year. The award is a national honor recognizing a facility’s commitment to superior customer satisfaction. The award recognizes the top 10 percent of nursing homes.
- NRC was recently named 2011 Business of the Year by the Northfield Area Chamber of Commerce.
- The Care Center received a five-star ranking in U.S. News & World Report’s 2011 “Best Nursing Homes” issue.
Support NRC Today
As a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit, NRC looks to persons who believe in our mission to meet the current and emerging needs of our growing senior population. We thank you, our friends in giving, for your generous support.