All funds raised on Give to the Max Day will go to MU's Financial Aid Fund.
The mission of the Minneapolis United Soccer Club is to operate a citywide youth soccer program giving all registrants the opportunity to:
- Enjoy the sport at a level consistent with their ability and commitment
- Grow as players
Minneapolis United Soccer Club is a volunteer non-profit organization offering youth programs in the city of Minneapolis. The goal of the MU soccer program is to provide:
- An affordable, friendly youth soccer experience for every participant and family.
- Development of quality coaching for every level of play.
- The opportunity for every youth player to play on a team at a level consistent with their ability and commitment.
- The opportunity for young players to improve their playing skills and ability.
- MU accepts registrations without regard to race, gender or skill level. Financial aid is available to qualifying players and families. Applications for financial aid are confidential.