Your donations will help us continue to provide quality hospice services to all those in need in our service area and in our Hospice House.

We are a community-based, Medicare certified, nonprofit, free-standing hospice program that has been serving people in our area for 25 years. We also operate a 5 bed residential hospice facility that provides 24 hour care to those who are unable to stay in their own homes. We receive reimbursement from Medicare, Medical Assistance and Private insurance companies for our services, but this reimbursement only covers 75 -80% of our actual expenses. We rely heavily on our fundraising efforts, donations, memorials and community support for the remaining 20%.

Join the Conversation

...

Organization Information

8 Fans