CYCLING 500 MILES, JULY 15-21, TO RAISE MONEY FOR HABITAT FOR HUMANITY (Details below.)
In addition to helping low-to-middle income families become home owners, Habitat for Humanity helps with programs such as:
- HABITAT HOPE - financial counseling to families
- A BRUSH WITH KINDNESS - helps stablize housing and keep families in their homes
- MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE PREVENTION - counseling and advocacy for families in foreclosure
And, Habitat for Humanity is a partner with organizations that advocate at the national level for family-supportive housing policies.
There are 2 ways to donate:
- Click on the button elsewhere on this page that says "DONATE" or
- Send a check to "Habitat for Humanity" at Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity, 3001 4th Street SE, Minneapolis MN 55414 (If you send a check directly to Habitat, PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR DONATION IS IN SUPPORT OF HABITAT 500 RIDER, BILL JOHNSTON, #123.)
Many other volunteers and I all thank you!