Quality child care, education and nutrition are essential for the healthy development of children.
Child Care Choices, Inc. provides a variety of resources for those that care for children.
- outstanding educational resources and conferences
- one on one consultations with people considering becoming a provider
- mental health consultation services for providers caring for children with mental health needs
- relatives raising children other than their own
- nutrition education to address childhood obesity and healthy food choices and preparation
- services to those needing childcare and how to select a quality provider
- assisting immigrants and refugees to become familiar with our child care system
- development of additional resources within our communities to meet the needs of families children, providers and employers.
We provide leadership for child care excellence so children have the opportunity to be in optimal developmental conditions, so they are better prepared to begin school and grow into healthy and successful members of their communities. Invest today in the life of a child. For more information please visit our website at www.childcarechoices.net or call us at 800-288-8549.