Catholic United Financial Foundation was founded in 1997 by Catholic United Financial to assist individuals with their charitable giving.
Since the Foundation was founded in 1997, we have awarded over $340,000 to support the most vital needs in accordance with the Foundation’s mission and priorities. Those priorities are Catholic Education in support of technology needs for Catholic schools and parishes, disaster relief, and chastity and abstinence programs. (Formerly known as Catholic Aid Association Foundation)
Learn more at our website: Our website is here: www.catholicunitedfinancial.org/links/foundation, or email our Executive Director Robert Heuermann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Mission: “To support financially the spiritual, educational, and social needs of the Catholic Community where Catholic United Financial has a major presence.”
We fulfill our mission by:
- Creating charitable gift opportunities for individuals, Catholic schools, and parishes, providing valuable resources in the areas of estate planning, charitable giving, organization, and individual endowments.
- Seeking endowment funds that support our mission
- Providing financial assistance to Catholic schools, parishes, Catholic United Financial members and their communities in support of our Priority Funds.
- Professionally manage assets for our donors, providing confidential, personal service tailored to the needs of the donor.
Our Vision: “To support, promote, and complement the Vision and Mission of Catholic United Financial.”
We fulfill this vision by:
- Being a trusted resource and partner with the Catholic United Financial and it’s members.
- By working together, we can make a difference, building a Foundation for a stronger, more vibrant Church.