Promoting, supporting and developing the community arts in Bloomington through education, participation and appreciation.
• The Bloomington Fine Arts Council provides a cultural focus for the community representing five different performing arts organizations at the Bloomington Center for the Arts
• These organizations offer arts opportunities for people of all ages in arts education, ballet performances, band concerts, and choral music by youth and adults.
• The Bloomington Fine Arts Council includes:
Angelica Cantanti Youth Choirs
Continental Ballet Company
Medalist Concert Band
• All of the organizations are non-profit and emphasize education and high quality arts programming serving youth through seniors.
• Participants live in Bloomington and throughout the greater Twin Cities community.
• The outstanding reputation of these arts organizations brings widespread recognition to Bloomington and our donors.